Let CALS Study Abroad help you bring the world to your students!
We are a full-service study abroad office located in 0018 Curtiss Hall. Our job is to help you, the faculty of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, develop international opportunities for students. Toward this goal, we offer a number of services.
Faculty Services Available:
- We have partial travel grants for initial site visits and/or for group leader expenses during travel courses.
- We can advise and/or direct you to resources internationally.
- We can connect you with other faculty who have developed international programs or who have traveled to your area of interest.
ISU Courses Abroad: Faculty-Led Travel Courses
- We provide administrative help to faculty interested in developing and implementing an ISU course with an international field trip. We can help faculty with the nearly endless list of administrative tasks associated with faculty-led travel courses. We can take care of the administrative details so you can focus on the class! Services include but are not limited to accounting, logistical travel support, meeting university requirements, communicating with international partners, liaison with students, liaison with other university offices.
- List of Faculty-led Travel Courses
- We can help advise your students on enrolling at an international university and can assist in getting you the information needed to complete the academic advising for your student going on exchange.
- List of current Exchanges
Click here for a complete list of department services offered through our study abroad office.