How do I apply for scholarships?

College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (CALS) sponsored scholarships: When applying for any study abroad program through ISU Abroad, as a CALS student, you will automatically be served information and the link in the ‘learning content’ section. You will be considered for all study abroad sponsorships through this one application.

CALS passport scholarship: If you are a student in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences and you have applied for a study abroad program, you are eligible for a scholarship that will reimburse you for the cost of your passport. Bring your new passport to 0018 Curtiss to claim your scholarship.  Please note: This is only for first time travelers, not for passport renewals, only first passports.

Step by Step Guide for Passport Reimbursement

ISU scholarships beyond the college: Check with your academic department or adviser for study abroad-focused scholarships through your department.