This is a semester and summer CALS exchange program available to students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences with a 3.0 GPA minimum.
France Agro³ is a consortium of French agricultural colleges made up of the following schools:
- ESA - Angers, France
- ISA - Lille, France
- ISARA - Lyon, France
- Purpan - Toulouse, France (French-taught courses only)
Students are able to take English-taught Master's level courses in the following areas:
- Environmental science and agroecology (ISARA, ISA)
- Food science, identification, and management (ISARA, ESA, ISA)
- Sustainable rural development (ISARA)
- Markets & corporate management (ISARA)
- Wine production (ISARA, ESA)
- Animal science (ISA)
ISU CALS students have the option take English-taught courses at the Master's level for the fall or spring semester. Students also have the option to take French-taught courses. There is also a summer program option outlined in the 'Academics' tab.
Learn more about the France Agro3 consortium on their website here