Choose from regular semester classes taught in French, or choose the spring semester in Nutritional Sciences option or the Water & Environmental Management program taught entirely in English.
UniLaSalle is located in the Picardie region, about an hour north of Paris. UniLaSalle offers five-year programs in several food and agriculture subjects.
Exchange students at LaSalle Beauvais will live on campus in single or shared rooms, and will eat at the university restaurant. Shared kitchens are available for students who prefer to prepare some meals for themselves.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SPRING SEMESTER 2019 in Nutritional Sciences (more info available in Fall 2017 for Spring 2019 semester program)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SPRING SEMESTER in Water & Environmental Management
MUST SEE: Information about LaSalle and Programs
Click here to check out the spring semester option in nutritional sciences
Click here for more information on LaSalle Beauvais
Program Cost Description for Semester Program
- Students pay ISU tuition and fees (the same that you would if you were on the ISU campus)
- Room (approximately 450€/month)
- Board (4€/meal on campus)
- Bus (20€/month)
- Books (approximately $200)
Out of Pocket Expenses
- Supplies and incidentals (approximately $100 per week), including recreational travel, are paid out-of-pocket in-country
- Airfare ($1300-$1600)
- Insurance (approximately $200)
- Passport ($135)
For more information contact Mr. Jodi Cornell or stop by 0018 Curtiss Hall.