How to Make your Study Abroad Affordable

Apply for scholarships

The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences has a number of scholarships available for graduate and undergraduate students in the college. Scholarship applications are due November 1 for spring programs, March 1 for summer programs, and May 1 for fall programs. There are also scholarships and grants available trough Iowa State University as well as other outside sources (research these opportunity on your own).


Subscribe to RSS - abroad