CALS-sponsored Scholarship Donors

Undergraduate Scholarships:

(Through the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Study Abroad Office)

To apply for a CALS-sponsored scholarship: When applying for any study abroad program through ISUAbroad, as a CALS student, you will need to click on the "CALS Study Abroad Scholarship Application Information" link within the application, read the content in the dialogue box and click on the link provided to apply for scholarships.

Subscribe to RSS - Ag